Monday 17 October 2011

Stripes Mania.

I have been for a long time obsessed with stripes. I first realized it on my holiday in Malta, I was flipping through magazines and I noticed that stripes are in again. That same day I went shopping with my Best friend and I found myself surrounded with stripes. I thought to myself I might as well buy these tops as they are a necessary staple in any ones wardrobe. By the end of that day I had purchased too many striped tops. They are just perfect, it is amazing how many different variations of striped tops one can find.  Today I realized my addiction goes way back, sorting through my wardrobe I have way to many striped garment. So today I promise I will not buy any more stripped tops unless utterly necessary.

My selection of stripes.
My current favorite shoes.
 People who influence my addiction;

Kate Moss in Balmain.
Kate Moss, Heidi Klum- both wearing Striped pants.Great alternative.


Rachel Bilson Loves her Stripes and so do I.

Zooey Deschanel  so beautiful and quirky.
Alexa Chung. Stripes so effortlessly done.

Audrey Hepburn

Audrey Hepburn
Gabrielle Bonheur "Coco" Chanel


Natalie Wood

Audrey Tautou
 Gabrielle Bonheur "Coco" Chanel
 
James Dean, showing that men can pull off the striped/nautical trend.

No comments:

Post a Comment