Friday 21 October 2011

Stylish Muse of the Week; Giuliana Rancic

Giuliana Rancic, I admire her so much, she seems to have an amazing personality, she is one of those rare people who are as beautiful inside as she is on the outside. She is so quirky and lovable.  I was so shocked with hearing about her Diagnosis with breast cancer, as I have been following her and her husbands life through their reality show which focuses on their struggle with getting pregnant. For me this show puts the 'real' in reality, as with most reality shows I think most is made up, but with Giuliana and Bill Rancic, I don't know it just seems so honest, and I enjoy watching.  If that's  the way real life marriage is, I too wish to get married one day. I truly hope Guiliana gets better, and we hear of some good news soon. Giuliana always looks pretty, no matter what, so it was very hard for me to pick the best outfits;



One of my Favorite looks; 

68th Annual Golden Globes 2011
Ok! Magazine USA 5th Anniversary Party '10
The heart truth's Red Dress Collection 2011




Stunning Casual look.
The Chicago half Marathon
Still manages to look pretty and very inspirational.  




Parker Top, Rachel Roy blazer,  bec and bridge shorts
Forever 21 Dress
Ted baker Top, Parker Shorts
Madison Marcus Top, Waverly Grey pants

Tucker top, Mara Hoffman Skirt
Top and Skirt by Naven
Wish dress YSL Shoes
Ted Baker top, Parker Shorts.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment